- Please explain the proper etiquette for praying at the shrine.
- Is there an entrance fee?
- Entrance is free.
- Do you have a parking lot?
There is a paid parking lot available.
Parking entry is open from 6 am to 8 pm
Parking departure is open from 6 am to 8 pm
Passenger cars ・・・ 200 yen for the 1st hour and 100 yen for each half hour after
Large vehicles ・・・ 500 yen for the 1st hour and 200 yen for each half hour after
- Please tell me the shrine visiting hours.
Shrine visiting hours
April to September 6 am to 5 pm
October to March 6:30 am to 5 pm
(The souvenir shop is open from 9am to 5pm. No fixed holidays.)
- What behavior is prohibited in the shrine grounds?
- Please refrain from eating, drinking, and smoking within the shrine grounds. Aerial drones are also prohibited.
- Where are your toilets located?
- Please check the guide map to the shrine grounds.
Please ask at the information desk for inquiries on wheelchair-accessible restrooms and diaper-changing stations.
- Are souvenirs and protective charms available for purchase?
- We have over 100 types of protective charms as well as popular items such as folding fans.
- Is WIFI available?
- Currently, we do not offer WIFI services at our shrine.
- Do you have an information brochure?
- We carry brochures in English, Chinese (Traditional), and Japanese.
You can download a map of the shrine grounds.
- Do you accept credit cards?
- Credit cards are not accepted.
Purchases at the souvenir shop and Nankunsha Shrine must be made in cash (Japanese Yen).
This English-language text was created by the Japan Tourism Agency.